New to the collection. Government information on a variety of topics, published by the European Union in 2014 and 2015.
1. Evaluating 15 years of transport and environmental policy integration
2. Evaluation matters: the evaluation policy for European Union development co-operation
3. Evaluative study on the crossborder healthcare Directive (2011/24/EU)
4. The junction of health, environment and the bioeconomy
5. The knowledge future: intelligent policy choices for Europe 2050
New to the MADGIC collection: government resources on cyber security, published by the European Union.
1. Cyber security and resilience of intelligent public transport: good practices and recommendations
2. Cyber security for smart cities: an architecture model for public transport
3. The Internet Organised Crime Threat Assessment (iOCTA): 2014
This interactive map presents a brief historical overview of Ottawa's streetcar system between 1891 and 1959.
It presents the streetcar routes in Ottawa as identified in 1948 as part of Jacques Greber's Plan for the National Capital (1950).
(Source: Esri Canada)