This interactive map at ship.org shows the location of every single cargo ship over the course of 2012.
Map layers include: Ports, Routes, Ships.
Users can filter the map by container, dry bulk, tanker, gas bulk, vehicles.
(Source: The Map Room)
New to the collection. Government information on a variety of topics, published by the European Union in 2014 and 2015.
1. Evaluating 15 years of transport and environmental policy integration
2. Evaluation matters: the evaluation policy for European Union development co-operation
3. Evaluative study on the crossborder healthcare Directive (2011/24/EU)
4. The junction of health, environment and the bioeconomy
5. The knowledge future: intelligent policy choices for Europe 2050
New to the MADGIC collection: government resources on cyber security, published by the European Union.
1. Cyber security and resilience of intelligent public transport: good practices and recommendations
2. Cyber security for smart cities: an architecture model for public transport
3. The Internet Organised Crime Threat Assessment (iOCTA): 2014