New to the collection. Government information on a variety of topics, published by the European Union in 2014 and 2015.
1. Evaluating 15 years of transport and environmental policy integration
2. Evaluation matters: the evaluation policy for European Union development co-operation
3. Evaluative study on the crossborder healthcare Directive (2011/24/EU)
4. The junction of health, environment and the bioeconomy
5. The knowledge future: intelligent policy choices for Europe 2050
New to the collection: recent titles on a variety of topics, published by the OECD and available at the OECD iLibrary portal.
1. Farm management practices to foster green growth
2. Teaching excellence through professional learning and policy reform: lessons from around the world
3. The world of public employment services
4. Water governance in cities
5. Household debt in OECD countries
6. Public-Private Partnerships for Statistics
Understanding crowdfunding and its regulations: how can crowdfunding help ICT innovation is a 2016 report, published by the European Union.
This report offers an overview of crowdfunding using the current literature on the topic. It explains how crowdfunding campaigns and crowdfunding platforms function. It next explains how start-ups can benefit from crowdfunding: start-ups can gain access to finance not otherwise available; but crowdfunding can also lend legitimacy to projects and can help these projects access traditional financing.