New to the MADGIC Collection.
These titles, published by the OECD and available through the OECD iLibrary, are related to wellbeing, education and employment.
- Austria's separate gender roles model was popular in the past, but is becoming a constraint for comprehensive wellbeing
- Exploring the effect of urban structure on individual well-being
- Immigrant students at school: easing the journey towards integration
- Measuring and assessing job quality: the OECD Job Quality Framework
- OECD reviews of health systems: Mexico 2016
The OECD's Programme for International Students Assessment (Pisa) produces an annual assessment which focuses on school rankings by country.
The latest release is 2015 and two new interactive maps plotting those results have emerged.
Pisa has published "Compare your country".
The BBC produced an interactive feature "Pisa tests" which includes an interactive map, statistics and analysis.
(Source: Google Maps Mania)
Legal standards related to gender equality and women's rights in the Inter-American Human Rights System was published in 2015, by the Organisation of American States (OAS).
"This special edition of the report – Legal Standards Related to Gender Equality and Women’s Rights in the Inter-American Human Rights System: Development and Application – includes the original text approved by the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights on November 3, 2011 and an update approved on January 26, 2015.
The publication of this special edition has been spearheaded by Tracy Robinson, in her capacity as Rapporteur on the Rights of Women of the Inter-American Commission, in commemoration of the 20th anniversary of the Inter-American Convention on the Prevention, Punishment and Eradication of Violence against Women (Convention of Belém do Pará)."--Preface.