- The BBC's election night map
- How Britain voted in the EU referendum (New York Times)
- EU referendum: full results & analysis (The Guardian)
(Source: The Map Room)
Responding to financial crisis: lessons from Asia then, the United States and Europe now is a 2013 report, published by the Asian Development Bank.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Peterson Institute for International Economics (PIIE) have teamed up on a major project that examines and compares financial and economic crises.
This book is the main output of the study, collecting 8 thematic papers analyzing different dimensions of various past crises, including the global financial crisis in 2008-2010.
(Source: Asian Development Bank)
New to the collection: European Union titles on Economy.
1. European economic forecast : Winter 2016
2. Financial integration in Europe: April 2016
3. Trade in counterfeit and pirated goods : mapping the economic impact
4. Cables, sharks and servers: technology and the geography of the foreign exchange Market
(Source: MADGIC Staff)