Worker flows in the European Union during the Great Recession is a 2015 report by the European Union.
This working paper measures the contribution of worker flows across employment, unemployment and non-participation to the change in unemployment in 11 EU countries between 2006 and 2012.
New titles from the Asian Development Bank (ADB), all published in 2015.
1. Aid for trade in Asia and the Pacific
2. Development of capital markets in member countries of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation
3. Financing low-carbon urban development in South Asia
4. Gender and urban poverty in South Asia
5. Gender equality and the labour market: Cambodia, Kazakhstan, the Philippines
Aid for trade 10 years on: keeping it effective is a 2015 document, published by the OECD.
Ten years after the 2005 WTO Ministerial Conference agreed on a mandate to operationalize aid for trade, this paper assesses the achievements and challenges of the WTO-led Initiative.
After outlining the achievements, the paper discusses where to put the emphasis, how to expand partnerships, how to enhance effectiveness; and most, importantly, how to retain interest in using aid to make trade work for the poor.