New to the collection. Government information on a variety of topics, published by the European Union in 2014 and 2015.
1. Evaluating 15 years of transport and environmental policy integration
2. Evaluation matters: the evaluation policy for European Union development co-operation
3. Evaluative study on the crossborder healthcare Directive (2011/24/EU)
4. The junction of health, environment and the bioeconomy
5. The knowledge future: intelligent policy choices for Europe 2050
Attitudes of Europeans towards tobacco and electronic cigarettes is a 2015 report, published by the European Union.
Tobacco consumption remains the largest avoidable health risk in the EU and is responsible for 700,000 deaths each year.
This survey also takes a look at the e-cigarette.
(Source: European Union)
China Data Online is a comprehensive statistical resource which includes Census data, population data, economic data, industrial data and maps.
The China Data Center at the University of Michigan has just released a series of 2010 Census data products.
This database is available to Carleton University students, staff and faculty as it is a licensed product.
(Source: MADGIC Staff)
This item first appeared on the MADGICAL Web, September 28, 2016.