ViziCities is an open source 3D map and data visualization platform. It is built upon OpenStreetMap mapping data using WebGL and Three.js. The demo map is a 3D building map of the World.
(Source: Google Maps Mania)
Google Earth Pro is now free.
From the article by Google Lat Long:
Over the last 10 years, businesses, scientists and hobbyists from all over the world have been using Google Earth Pro for everything from planning hikes to placing solar panels on rooftops. Google Earth Pro has all the easy-to-use features and detailed imagery of Google Earth, along with advanced tools that help you measure 3D buildings, print high-resolution images for presentations or reports, and record HD movies of your virtual flights around the world.
(Source: The Map Room)
This article, posted by GIS Geography, shows the top 6 free LiDAR data sources.
1. Open Topography (covers the U.S., B.C., Australia, parts of the Americas and the Caribbean)
2. USGS EarthExplorer (World coverage)
3. United States InterAgency Elevation Inventory (U.S. only)
4. NOAA Digital Coast (U.S. only)
5. LiDAR Online (North and South America, Europe, Africa)
6. National Ecological Observatory Network (NEON ; in production phase)
(Source: GIS Geography)